Each Director shall hold office from June 1 of the year in which he or she is elected until May 31 of the following year
• A Director must be a regular, dues paying member of the Association and a resident of the community.
• Directors shall attend and actively participate in all meetings. Meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7pm though this may be changed by a vote of the SCA Board.
• Though always free to express and defend their opinions at meetings of the Board, Directors agree to keep confidential all board discussions and, when representing the SCA Board to the public, support and respect the decisions of the Board.
• Each director is expected to chair or actively contribute on at least one committee.
• Each Director must opt into the chosen method of internal Board communication.